The Passive Communication Style, if left unaddressed, can lead to feelings of sadness, resentment, anxiety and anger.
Characteristics of this Passive Style:
- Designed to avoid conflict at all costs
- Please others at your own expense
- Give others control over you
Experiences of the Passive Style:
- Fear of rejection
- Sense of helplessness
- Frustration & anger
- Resentment – feel like you are being used by others
- Reduced self respect
- During times of stress, find yourself struggling with emotional regulation and become even more passive
- Prone to developing habits that could lead to difficulty managing moods, difficulty making decisions and difficulty navigating your relationships
- Find it hard to say no, set boundaries and practice assertiveness in your relationships
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WE CAN HELP.
We work with people every day, just like you, that are striving to achieve the life and relationships of their dreams.
We believe that our capacity for happiness, confidence and contribution is tied to our capacity to navigate our relationships.
We get super stoked about helping people improve their quality of life through Authentic Connection.
Want to work with one of our specialized Communication & Relationship Coaches?