The anxious attachment style, if left unaddressed, can lead to feelings of sadness, loneliness and anxiety.
Characteristics of this Anxious Style:
- Clinginess in relationships
- Anxiety about being separate from loved ones
- Easily overwhelmed by emotions
- Difficulty separating thoughts and feelings
- Difficulty being assertive or communicating with confidence
Experiences of the Anxious Style:
- Experience yourself as fluctuating between confident and insecure at times, particularly in your primary relationships.
- Experience your relationships as fluctuating between safe and unsettling at times and may become anxious in relating to others.
- Experience the world as fluctuating between exciting and scary at time. This fluctuation in emotions is likely linked to the quality of your relationships.
- During times of stress stress, find yourself gravitating more heavily towards a negative mindset, struggling with emotional regulation and become even more anxiously attached
- Be prone to developing habits that could lead to difficulty managing moods, difficulty making decisions and difficulty navigating your relationships.
- Find it hard to say no, set boundaries and practice assertiveness in your relationships.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WE CAN HELP.
We work with people every day, just like you, that are striving to achieve the life and relationships of their dreams.
We believe that our capacity for happiness, confidence and contribution is tied to our capacity to navigate our relationships.
We get super stoked about helping people improve their quality of life through Authentic Connection.
Want to work with one of our specialized Relationship Coaches?